Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Visit 2 Home Town


Home town sometimes hold some fond memories in everyone's mind. Certainly it does in mine. Those streets where we played cricket with neighbourhood friends. Those fights for just declaring me out when I wasn't. Peaceful places of contemplation and heart throbbing parties of schools and colleges.

Cherish friends who are always part of parcel that come with only that homely surroundings. Relaxation that comes by just breathing the air of hometown, eventhough, it is polluted by modernisation. But unmatched satisfaction that arises after drinking the water of your own home eventhough it has loads of mineral salts which are not good for you.

Such are the memories and feelings of home city. Your dad is proud and happy to see you and the priceless smile on his old face stays till you stay with him. Family friends notice that happiness and just ask you a dilemetic question - where will you settle, here or abroad? or Are you taking your parents alongwith you this time? Childhood bonding of love is such a thriving force in life that it would pull you back to your roots, where you belong, from any part of this whole world.

Friends are arranging dinnners for you, relatives just ask you which one of your favourite dish would you like to eat this time? And if you are lucky, your gran is preparing a treat of your favourite sweets. The shower of unconditional love makes you so drenched in love that hardly any sunshine or dryer can take that moist of love away from you.

Whenever I contemplate on my stay in my home city it reminds me of a Rose. A metaphor which I can say, that it gives its priceless and pleasant smell to every passing by person but if you try to take that rose away from its plant, there is a possible danger of getting hurt by its thorns.

Short lived sadness prevails in my mind of being back at my Karma Bhumi but the light of hope is there as always that glad would be my mind and heart to be back at my Matru Bhumi.

No comments:

Hits